Most people find it difficult to understand the complex terms and conditions in their insurance policies. At the same time, determining the full amounts and types of coverage that you are entitled to receive is an essential first step if you or a loved one have been in an accident, suffered a serious injury, developed a serious disability or illness, or if someone makes a claim against you. In any of those situations, it is essential that your attorney be knowledgeable and experienced in applying state and federal statutes and court decisions to the specific terms and conditions of your policy and the facts and circumstances of your accident, injury, disability, or illness.
Insurance law issues arise in a wide variety of situations including, but not limited to:
- Auto accidents caused by uninsured or underinsured motorists
- Accidents of all types resulting in death, serious injury, or disfigurement
- Life insurance benefit disputes
- Pension, employment disability, and death benefit disputes under federal ERISA statutes
- Accidents in the home or workplace
If you have any questions about how James Brookshire can help you with your insurance law issues and claims, please contact us.